Blurred headlights: causes
- with prolonged exposure to sunlight on the surface of the plastic;
- due to dirt from under the wheels of other cars;
- due to wiping "dry", washing, branches, ice;
- through exposure to chemicals;
- in the presence of insect residues.
More about polishing
Why is polishing necessary?
- no need to purchase lamps;
- the original appearance returns;
- the appearance is preserved for 5-6 years.
Scratch removal process
Learn more about the optical polishing process
2. Isolation of the borders from the paste and for their preservation.
3. Polishing and grinding.
The surface polishing process involves restoring the gloss by buffing the surface. After this stage, the brightness of the light beam returns, the headlight will look like new. This type is used for minor scratches if they were caused by: dust, dirt, cleaning the headlight with a dry cloth. If the body cleaning process is poorly performed, then polishing will also remove soap layers and stains.
1. Polishing machine;
2. Various abrasive wheels;
3. Polishing paste;
4. Microfiber towel.
With whom we have been working for more than a year. We are a certified service center with professional mechanics.